No Bake Chocolate Orange Bar Recipe
No Bake Chocolate Orange Snack Bars
Want a sweet treat but can’t be bothered to fuss on? How about following this no bake recipe for chocolate orange bars. They require no baking at all and make delicious snack bars perfect for on the go!
This recipe makes: 8x 35g bars
120g cashew nuts
2 tbsp of dark cocoa powder
zest of 1 orange
- Put all of the ingredients into a food processor and blend for a few minutes.
- Do this until the mixture is sticky and starts to move slowly in the blender.
- You may need to stop the blender and stir the ingredients a few times.
- It can take a little time for the mixture to get sticky, so keep blending.
- Line a baking tray with greaseproof paper.
- Empty the ingredients onto the tray and push down with the back of a spoon so that the mixture is flat and approx: 1/2 cm thick.
- Put in the fridge and leave for atleast an hour.
- Cut into bars and store in a tupperware in the fridge, they taste best when they are used up before a week.
Nutritional info: (per 35g bar)
Of which sugars (g) 10.9
Of which saturates(g) 1.8
Enjoy reading this no bake recipe? Read more of our blogs!
For more tasty and easy recipes, check out our other blog posts: