Autumn Recipe: Cheesy Mushrooms
Delicious Autumn low-carb snack…
This scrumptious treat is perfect for the upcoming season Autumn.
When a salad is too cold but a roast dinner is too hot, try something new!
4 large mushrooms
Handful of rocket leaves
100g of blue cheese, crumbled
25g of walnuts, roughly chopped
4 thyme sprigs
small knob of butter
- Heat the oven to 200C/ Gas 6
- Arrange the 4 mushrooms on a baking tray
- If you haven’t done so already, crumble the blue cheese
- Scatter the cheese over the mushrooms as well as the walnuts and the thyme sprigs
- Add a little butter to each mushroom
- Put the mushrooms in the oven and cook for 10 minutes until they have softened and the cheese is melted
- Whilst they are cooking, decorate your plate with some rocket leaves
- Place the mushrooms on top of the rocket leaves, enjoy!
Missed our summer recipes? It’s not too late! Check them out here: http://blog.slimmingsolutions.com/healthy-recipes/