Tofu and vegetable stir fry – 221 calories
– 1 pack of firm tofu
– 2 cloves minced garlic
– 1tbsp minced ginger
– 2 carrots cut into thin sticks
– 2 sliced shiitake mushrooms
– 1/4 cucumber cut into sticks
– 1/2 red pepper cut into sticks
– 1tbsp olive oil
– 1tbsp rice vinegar
– 1tbsp hoisin sauce
– Asian rice noodles to serve
Heat up the oil in a wok and stir-fry tofu until browned.
Add the carrots and peppers and cook for 3 minutes.
Stir in the cucumber, mushroom, ginger, garlic, vinegar and hoisin.
Simmer for a further 3 minutes.
Serve with Asian rice noodles.
Source: Glamour Magazine.