Raspberry Cheesecake 200 calories
Delicious dessert that can be enjoyed all year round. Why not try substituting the raspberries with another kind of fruit such as lime or orange?
100g/ 4 oz semi- sweet wheat meal biscuits, crushed
50g/ 2 oz/ ¼ cup low fat spread, melted
225g/ 8 oz/1 cup very low-fat soft cheese
250ml/ 8fl oz/1 cup very low-fat crème fraiche
45ml / 3 tbsp reduced-sugar raspberry jam (conserve)
15ml/ 1 tbsp powdered gelatine
45 ml/ 3 tbsp water
Artificial sweetener granules (optional)
60g/ 2 oz fresh raspberries
• Combine the low fat spread plus the biscuit crumbs and flatten it into a flan tin base measuring 20cm/ 8 inches and cool until it becomes firm.
• In the meantime whip up the jam, crème fraiche and the low-fat cheese. Scatter the gelatine over the water and allow softening for a couple of minutes.
• Place the bowl in a pan of hot water and stir continuously until it’s dissolved, or if preferred it can be warmed momentarily in a microwave. Mix in the cheese concoction and sweeten if necessary.
• Turn it in a flan dish and cool until it becomes firm.
• Add raspberries to top to finish and then serve.
Do you have any other healthy chilled desert ideas?
Love raspberries? Why not try our Raspberry Ketone – the “revolutionary metabolism booster”!
Disclaimer – This information is provided for general information purposes only. It is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. The information may not apply to you and before you use any of the information provided in the site, you should contact a qualified medical, dietary, fitness or other appropriate professional. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against Slimming Solutions Ltd, it’s directors or employees as the result of the use of such information.