We’ve asked our slimming friends on Twitter and our Facebook Fans to come up with their favourite weight loss motivation quotes. Here’s our Top 14:
- A moment on the lips, a lifetime on the hips.
- Sausage and fries go straight to the thighs.
- The difference between try and triumph is just a little “umph”.
- One should eat to live, not live to eat.
- If hunger is not the problem, then eating is not the solution.
- Bigger snacks means bigger slacks.
- Nothing tastes good as being slim feels.
- I keep trying to lose weight…but it keeps finding me!
- Dieting is a piece of cake.
- My doctor told me to stop eating dinners for four, unless there is three other people.
- If you wish to grow thinner, diminish the dinner.
- Don’t dig your grave with your own knife and fork.
- If food is your best friend, then it is also your worst enemy.
- People are so worried about what they eat between Christmas and New Year, but they really should be worried about what they eat between the New Year and Christmas.
Feel free to add your own quotes below.