Mexican-style spinach omelette – under 150 calories
Calories per serving: 142
– 2 eggs
– 30g grated reduced fat cheddar
– handful of fresh spinach
– 1/2 red pepper
– 3 tbsp sweetcorn
– 1/4 cup of chopped jalapeno peppers
– pinch of salt
– pinch of cumin
– olive oil
1. Combine the egg, salt, and cumin in a bowl and whisk.
2. Add a dash of oil to a non-stick pan and heat.
3. Pour the egg mixture into the pan and cook without stirring for 2 to 3 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with cheese, pepper, spinach, sweetcorn, and jalapenos.
5. Lift and fold the edges with spatula and cook until the cheese melts.
6. Cut into halves and serve.