Gluten Free Skinny Pumpkin Spiced Latte
Halloween is just round the corner meaning pumpkins are in abundance! Here’s a delicious 90 calorie, gluten free, vegan, clean, low fat, sugar free pumpkin spiced latte recipe that’s sure to warm the cockles (and won’t break the bank, or the bathroom scales!)
- 240ml of skimmed milk
- 1 tbsp of pumpkin purée
- 4 drops of vanilla crème stevia, or adjusted to taste
- ⅛ tsp of ground cinnamon
- Tiny pinch of ground nutmeg
- Tiny pinch of ground ginger
- 180ml extra strong coffee
- Add the milk and pumpkin to a small pan. Heat over medium-low heat, stirring constantly with a whisk, until the mixture begins to simmer. Add in the stevia, cinnamon, nutmeg, and ginger. Whisk the mixture until it becomes frothy.
- Add the coffee to a large mug, and pour the milk mixture on top.
Gluten free latte anyone?
Notes: Any milk, including all non-dairy varieties, may be substituted for the skimmed milk.
Any sweetener may be substituted for the vanilla crème stevia.
Two shots of espresso may be substituted for the extra strong coffee. To prepare the extra strong coffee, add twice the amount of coffee as you would for your usual cup of coffee.