Healthy Snack: Prosciutto Ham & Egg Nests
Prosciutto Ham And Egg Nests- Delicious Healthy Snack!
If you are wanting a snack but you want something healthy you are often put off thinking your healthy snack will be bland with not much flavour to it! It doesn’t have to be that way! This delicious recipe is made for those who fancy something different yet want to stick to keeping healthy!
- 6 Eggs
- Salt and Pepper
- Two spring onions
- Prosciutto ham
- 1 Small red pepper
- Pre-heat the oven to 180 degrees.
- Finely chop some mixed vegetables (e.g. red pepper, spring onion, mushrooms).
- Mix 6 eggs together with some salt and pepper and then add the chopped vegetables and stir well.
- Line a non-stick/silicone muffin baking tray with strips of prosciutto ham, then pour some of the egg mixture into each section.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
- Once cooled, can be stored in the fridge as a cold snack for up to 3 days.