Breakfast – Tomato & Spinach Omelette
Have Breakfast In Style And Try Out Our Tomato And Spinach Omelette
Looking to be healthy but can’t come up with any ideas for breakfast? Well, you’re at your one-stop destination! With only 220 calories and only taking 20 minutes to cook, a healthy breakfast couldn’t be any easier! This dish is also suitable for vegetarians, so seriously… what are you waiting for?
1 cup (10g) of spinach
4 cherry tomatoes
2 large eggs
1. First of all, in order to prepare your breakfast, you should cut all of your cherry tomatoes in half and gather your spinach.
2. Next you will need to crack your two large eggs into a bowl.
3. If you would like to, you can then, for adding flavouring, add a pinch of salt and pepper.
4. You then need to thenbeat the eggs until they are all full combined.
5. Place a frying pan on a low heart and once it has warmed up, add half a tablespoon of olive oil and turn the heat up to high.
6. Add the chopped up cherry tomatoes and fry for one minute.
7. After this, turn the heat back down to low and add the spinach leaves.
8.Next, you will need to pour in the eggs and tilt the pan to make sure that the mixture is spread out evenly.
9. As the omelette starts to cook and begins to firm up, however still has a little bit of raw egg on the top, then with a spatula, fold the omelette in half.
10. When the omelette begins to turn golden, you can then take the pan off the heat and slide the omelette onto a plate.
And that’s it! Breakfast is served!
Fancy more healthy meals? Make sure to check out the rest of the blog ——> http://blog.slimmingsolutions.com/diets/
Comment below for help and advice!