Skinny Dinners – Grilled Trout with Salsa & Mash
Try this weight loss wonder – its super quick to make and this delicious dinner gets a thumbs up from us!
- 4 x 125g trout fillets
- 225g vine-ripened tomatoes peeled and diced.
- 1 clove of garlic, crushed
- 2 spring onions, finely chopped
- Zest of 1 lime and 1 tbsp of the juice
- 1 chilli, deseeded and chopped
- 1 tbsp of chopped chives
- 3 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil
- 900g of potatoes, peeled
- 3 – 4 spring onions, chopped
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 3 tbsp of low fat crème fraiche
How to cook
Step 1 – Mix together all the salsa ingredients and season.
Step 2 – For the mash, boil the potatoes until tender. Meanwhile sauté the spring onions in the oil.
Drain the potatoes, then mash with the spring onions and crème fraiche. Season well.
Step 3 – Grill the trout at a high temperature for 3 -5 minutes
Step 4 – Serve the fish on a bed of mash, topped with the salsa
14.8g of fat
4.6g of sugar
0.6g of salt
Would you choose this healthy option over the British seaside classic?