Quick Lunch Recipes – Tuna and Cucumber Pitta Pockets
Quick and easy to make, a perfect option for lunch at work.
Tuna and Cucumber Pitta Pockets are a quick lunch recipe which is only 300 calories.
4 pitta breads
85g/3 ½ oz/ 1 small can tuna in brine, drained
100g/ 3.5 oz cucumber sliced
30ml/2 tbsp low calorie mayonnaise
15ml/ 1 tbsp snipped chives
Freshly ground black pepper
Shredded lettuce (optional)
• Heat the pittas under the grill or if preferred a microwave for a short while to lightly puff them up.
• Separate one of the edges to form a pocket.
• Mix together the tuna, mayonnaise and chives.
• Add black pepper to taste.
• Place the mixture in the pitta pockets and add the cucumber slices add lettuce if desired.
What does your work lunch consist of?
Do you have any Quick Lunch Recipes?
If you do so, please leave them in the comment box below or email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will list them on the site for everyone to share.
Disclaimer – This information is provided for general information purposes only and is not intended as and should not be relied upon as medical advice. If you utilize any information provided in this site, you do so at your own risk and you specifically waive any right to make any claim against Slimming Solutions Ltd, its directors or employees as the result of the use of such information.