Healthy strawberry frozen yoghurt in 5 minutes
It’s going to be summer soon, and while your stash of healthy salad recipes may be booming, chances are there isn’t much choice of healthy desserts. But now you can skip the ice cream maker and added sugar, and instead spend five minutes making the easiest and creamiest homemade frozen yoghurt you’ve ever had.
Makes: 4 servings
Time: 5 min
– 4 cups frozen strawberries
– 3 tablespoons agave nectar or honey
– half a cup of plain yoghurt
– 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
You can add additional agave nectar or honey if you want a sweeter-tasting dessert.
1. Add the frozen strawberries, agave nectar (or honey), yoghurt and lemon juice to the bowl of a food processor.
2. Process until creamy – about five minutes.
If you’re not going to eat immediately, you can transfer to an airtight container and store in the freezer for up to a month.