Guilt Free Chocolate Cheesecake Recipe
As disclosed on Closeronline, you can prepare this delicious chocolate cheesecake recipe that uses Canderal and not sugar, saving you from dreaded guilt pangs and calorie overload. Now you can really have your cake and eat it!
This simple recipe comprises of only 245 calories per slice. An average slice of chocolate cheesecake has around 500 calories. Why not enjoy a guilt free treat with all the girls!
Serves:12 Preparation time:20minutes
Baking time:50minutes Oven temperature: 150c/ Gas mark 2
Ingredients: 75g Amaretti biscuits 25g Cocoa 100g digestive biscuits 40g reduced fat butter 150g plain chocolate 3 large eggs, seperated 500g ricotta cheese 150ml 150ml fat free plain yoghurt 2tsp corn flour 10tbsp granular Canderel 1 tbsp vanilla extract
Per portion based on recipe making 12 portions
Fat 13.7g (of which saturates 6.6g) Cals 245 Calories Carbs 22.7g (of which sugars 13.7g)
1.Preheat the oven to 150c/Gasmark 2.
2. Line the base and sides of a 20cm non-stick spring-form cake tin.
3. Put the biscuits into a sandwich bag and break into fine crumbs using a rolling pin, add the cocoa and shake together.
4. Melt the butter in a microwaveable bowel and microwave for 20 seconds, then stir in the crumb mixture.
5. Pour the mixture into the cake tin and press evenly over the base. Leave the base to chill while preparing the filling.
6. Melt the chocolate in a small bowl over a pan of hot simmering water. Stir until smooth, set aside to completely cool.
7. Whisk the egg whites until soft. Place the egg yolks, ricotta cheese, yoghurt, corn flour, Canderel and vanilla in a large bowl and beat with an electric whisk until smooth. Whisk in the cooled chocolate then carefully fold into egg whites. Pour into the prepared tin. Level the surface then place on a baking sheet andcook for 50 minutes.
8. Turn off the oven and leave the cheesecake in the cooling oven for 1 hour. Leave to chill until ready to serve. Peeling off the lining round the side, slip the cheesecake onto a plate, leaving the base lining paper behind.
9. If you wish, halve a few strawberries and decorate the top, sprinkling with extra Canderel.
Over-indulged in too much chocolate lately?
Many people say the best way to lose weight is with Slimming Patches from Slimming Solutions.