Fruity quinoa breakfast recipe – clean eating
This recipe makes 2 servings.
– 250ml almond or rice milk
– 50g quinoa
– 50g blackberries
– 50g blueberries
– 1 tbsp chopped pecans
– Greek-style yoghurt
1. In a small saucepan, bring the almond or rice milk to the boil.
2. Stir in the quinoa, reduce the heat to low and simmer gently for 10 minutes or until most of the liquid has been absorbed.
3. Remove from the heat and stir in the blackberries, blueberries, and chopped pecans.
4. Spoon into two bowls and serve with Greek-style yoghurt.