Eat Chocolate Everyday and Still Lose 7lbs!
This diet plan means you can indulge in three chocolate delights a day and still drop a dress size in three weeks!We are continually told that chocolate makes us fat, but these chocaholic celebs such as Roxanne Pallett, Kate Garraway and Keira Knightley, are living proof that you can gorge, and still have a svelte figure. So to help you revel in choccy treats, we’ve improvised a special diet that permits you to eat it with every meal, and lose weight at the same time. If you stick to the 1,250 calorie-a-day plan for three weeks, you could lose up to half a stone. From the following you just have to choose 1 breakfast, 1 lunch and 1 dinner each day, and grant yourself an extra 300ml of skimmed milks to have in drinks.Breakfasts
- 1 slice of wholegrain toast topped with 1 tbsp chocolate nut spread. 1 small sliced banana and a handful of blueberries.
- 7 tbsp of Coco Pops with skimmed milk, plus 1 small banana and 1 kiwi.
- 1 apple and 1 small glass of fresh orange juice, 1 small bowl of Chocolate Ready Brek made with skimmed milk.
- 2 tbsp of unsweetened muesli with strawberries, 1 tbsp chocolate chips and skimmed milk.
- 1 bowl of fresh fruit salad with 1 pot of low-fat natural yoghurt, 1 Nestle Fitnesse Chocolate Bars.
- A mug of hot chocolate made from 3 headed teaspoons of drinking chocolate and skimmed milk.
- 1 slice of cantaloupe melon with 1 kiwi and a handful each of strawberries and blueberries.
- 1 scrambled egg with two grilled tomatoes and a large serving of button mushrooms, cooked in low cal spray oil. Plus 1 Sainsbury’s Chocolate Chip Brioche Roll.
- 1 wholemeal pita bread with half a tub tzatziki (Greek yoghurt) and vegetable crudités, plus 1 Kiwi and 1 Curly Wurly.
- 1 toasted wholegrain bagel with 2tbsp low-fat soft cheese and sliced tomato. Plus 1 kiwi and 1 Cadburys chocolate mini roll.
- 2 slices of wholegrain bread filled with a handful of prawns, 2 tsp reduced low calorie mayo and salad, 1 Walnut Whip.
- Large salad with 1 small can of tune in water. Plus 1 slice cantaloupe melon and 1 Fry’s Turkish Delight.
- 1 jacket potato with ½ jar of salsa and salad. Plus a bowl of raspberries, 1 Tunnocks Milk Chocolate Tea Cake.
- Large salad with half a ball of reduced fat mozzarella and half a small avocado. Plus a bowl of strawberries and 1 orange, 1 small pot chocolate mousse.
- Omelet cooked in low cal spray oil, made from 2 eggs, 1tbsp skimmed milk, 2 slices lean ham, 1 tomato and 3 tbsp grated reduced-fat cheddar served with salad. 1 small nestle Milky Bar.
- Veggie fajitas made using 2tsp sunflower oil, chopped vegetables and Cajun seasoning. Serve with two flour tortillas, 1 tbsp each of salsa, low fat crème fraiche and reduced-fat grated cheddar cheese and salad. 5 Cadburys mini eggs.
- Prawn kebabs made by mixing a small pack of tiger prawns with 1tsp each of honey, olive oil and lemon juice, then pushing the prawns onto skewers and grilling until cooked through. Serve with 8 tbsp of cooked brown rice and salad. 1 Malteasers Hot Chocolate Malt Drink.
- Roast vegetable salad, made with three slices of aubergine, 1 sliced courgette, half a pepper and a handful of cherry tomatoes roasted in 1 tsp olive oil and topped with half a small ball of reduced-fat mozzarella grilled. Serve with a 10cm piece of granary baguette and salad. 1 small box of smarties.
- 1 grilled cod fillet with a jacket potato, 1 tbsp of low fat crème fraiche and steamed veg. 1 Sainsburys Chocolate Crepe.
- Spaghetti Bolognese made from 100g extra-lean minced beef, button mushrooms and half a jar of low-fat tomato sauce. Serve with 1 small portion of wholemeal spaghetti, 1 tbsp parmesan and salad. 2 milk chocolate fingers.
- Chicken stir-fry made using low-cal spray oil, 1 skinless chicken breast, Chinese five-spice powder, half a small bag of stir-fry vegetables and 1 tbsp reduced-salt soy sauce. Serve with 1 layer of cooked whole-wheat noodles. 2 finger kit-kat.
- 1 grilled small lean rump steak served with 1 grilled tomato, 1 large serving of button mushrooms, cooked in low-calorie spray oil and salad. 1 crunchie.
We all love chocolate and some need to have it everyday. Kiddies chocolate bars will give you the satisfaction of getting your chocolate fix, but try not to snack on them all day.Do you want to lose 10 pounds in just 3 days? You can with the British Heart Foundation Diet – Why not give it a go?