Creamy chicken korma – under 200 calories
Recipe makes: 4 servings
Ready in: 30 minutes
Calories: 186 per serving
Fat: 10g (3.5g saturated)
– 2tsp sunflower oil
– 1 onion, chopped
– 4tbsp Korma paste
– 425g sliced chicken fillets
– 100ml single cream
– 2tsp toasted flaked almonds
– mini poppadoms to serve (optional)
You can add 300g brown rice for an extra 85 calories per 75g serving, or 300g white rice for an extra 100 calories per 75g serving (optional).
1. Heat the oil in a frying pan.
2. Add the chopped onion and fry for 3 minutes.
3. Add the chicken and stir fry for 3 more minutes.
4. Stir in the cream.
5. Cover and simmer for 20 minutes until the chicken is tender and the sauce has thickened.
6. Scatter with almonds and serve with poppadoms.