Acai is one Super Berry!
What is Acai Berry? (Pronounced – Ah-Sigh-Eee!)
Acai is native to tropical central and South America from Belize South to Brazil and Peru and is most commonly known as Acai Palm, Assai Palm or Cabbage Palm. The palm mainly grows in floodplains and swamps and has been used by thousands of people over centuries. It is tall and slender, growing between 15-30 metres tall and contains different 8 species. It is rich in copper and high in manganese. Acai palm trees that are in the wild develop 4-8 stems from a single seed and root system. They also produce small brown/purple flowers and have adapted well to live and thrive in seasonally flooded areas.
The Acai is harvested as food and is also an all-natural weight loss supplement. It produces around about 4-8 bunches of fruit a year making it one of the most prolific fruiting palms in the forest. The Acai Berry fruit is a small, round black/purple drupe which is similar in size and appearance of a grape.
The Palm produces a highly nutritious edible berry. Acai berries are the most nutritious foods of the Amazon as they are rich in B vitamins, minerals, fibre, protein, omega-3 fatty acids and oleic acid (omega-9). The Acai Berry is an herbal medicine; the oil of the fruit is used to treat diarrhoea. An infusion of the grated fruit rind is used as a tropical wash that treats skin ulcers and the fruit seeds are crushed and prepared to treat fevers.
The Acai palm can also be made into Juice which is a dark purple colour and is known to regulate plasma cholesterol and can combat premature ageing. The juice is extracted from the small, round fruit by soaking the seeds in water and then squeezing and straining them to produce an extremely tasty, dense, purple liquid. The juice is recommended to be served fresh and ice cold for a more refreshing taste. Also Acai Berry juice is used to produce many edible and drinkable things such as ice cream, liquor, mousses and sweets.
Generally the berries from the Acai Palm are used for food; however the leaves of the palm are used to make hats, mats, baskets, brooms, roof thatch for homes, trunk wood and a resistance to pests and building construction.
This amazing fruit has quite magical properties:
– Its pulp contains very powerful antioxidants that help in cleansing your system, leading to weight loss in many cases.
– When your digestive system is kept clean it results in regular bowel movements leading to weight loss.
– It also has properties that can increase your metabolic rate allowing you to burn far more calories that you would normally burn.
– Acai can also help by keeping sugar fattening properties at bay which means that in moderation you can enjoy your favorite foods while on an Acai Berry Diet.
Celebrities LOVE Acai too!
Acai Berries and Acai juice have helped many celebrities with diets and detoxing.
Oprah Winfrey is a fan of Acai as she claims that The Acai Berry is the number one reason for her weight loss within recent years and is now a regular part of her life allowing her to feel younger, more active and free of stress.
Another celebrity fan of Acai is Brad Pitt. When creating one of his hit films, Acai helped Brad to get down to 5% body fat (dropping 20 pounds) in only a couple of months! The superfood allowed Brad to trim off weight and keep his energy levels high.
Other celebrity fans include Matthew McConaughey, Chaka Khan, Kate Hudson, Denise Richards and Owen Wilson to name a few.
We know what you are thinking – There are so many Acai Berry products out there, but how do you know which ones are the real deal?
Important Reasons for Buying from SlimmingSolutions.co.uk
– We sell only Freeze Dried Acai. Any other form of Acai does not have the same nutritional punch.
– We have a full range of Acai Berry Slimming Products which include, Acai capsules, patches, detox products and juice.
– Never order a Free Trial of Acai – the Acai is never free! Please be assured that we do NOT partake in an autoship programme. Some unethical slimming sites are offering a ‘free’ trial of Acai then charging customers’ credit cards each month and sending further products to them. Slimming Solutions is a professional, integrous company. We value our customers and our excellent reputation.
– We are fully contactable and here to support you. Our staff are available to help you from 9am to 7pm Monday to Friday on the phones and via Live Help to the top right of this page.
Why not try it our new Acai Berry product for yourself?
We think the Acai is one Super Berry!